It’s Geek Week over at YouTube, which got us thinking, what’s geeky or nerdy about public media lovers? We put our heads together – some bespectacled, some not – and came up with this list.
You Might Be a PBS Nerd if…
2. You rescheduled your own wedding to accommodate Mary and Matthew’s Downton vows.
4. You believed in Snuffleupagus before he was real.
5. You think $150 for a 3-DVD set is a bargain.
6. As soon as you get home from work, you swap out your shoes and cardigan.
7. You have a tattoo of Bob Ross’s happy little clouds. We don’t need to know where.
8. You realize that NPR and PBS are different (and you contribute to both. Call now…651.229.1300)
9. You know more about Doc Martin than you do about Doc Martens.
10. You can’t count to three without adding “ah, ah, ahhhh.”
11. Or maybe you can’t count to 12 without mentioning the ladybug picnic.
12. Your favorite math teacher was a little boy named John-John.