We had so much fun turning our TV studios into a “mini Northern Spark” on Friday, June 6. What a night! You can watch the entire show we created right here on the internet. But first, get a little photo tour below. (P.S. Don’t forget to get tix to next week’s event/broadcast, hosted by MPLS.TV)
You may also like...
- 5 Don’t-Miss Twin Cities Weekend Events: Dec. 19-21December 19, 2014
- 7 Minnesota Made Gift Ideas for the Food Geeks in Your LifeDecember 18, 2014
- For (Se)Real, This is How America’s Favorite Podcast is Going to EndDecember 17, 2014
- A Downton Abbey Viewing Party You Can’t Miss!December 15, 2014
- PBS Icons and the Outfits that Changed the WorldMarch 18, 2014
- The World’s Most Serious Debate: Minnesota vs WisconsinNovember 21, 2013
- You Might Be a PBS Nerd If…August 9, 2013
- Top 10 Greatest Sesame Street Musical MomentsMarch 24, 2014
- maxine skolnick on:Meet Your New Leading Ladies: Detective Series Scott & Bailey
- corey devorak on:You Could Win Tickets to ALL THE THINGS
- elizabeth hallowell on:You Could Win Tickets to ALL THE THINGS
- Charlene on:Lady Gaga Together with Tony Bennett on PBS!
- almanac american masters amsterdam antiques roadshow are you mn enough comedy cookie monster Design documentary downton abbey education Food Frontline har mar superstar Independent Lens JFK Julia Child Ken Burns logo lost twin cities lowertown line Masterpiece Mystery minneapolis minnesota mn enough mpls.tv Mr. Rogers Music nature northern spark Nova pbs pbs digital studios pbs kids POV public media public tv rewire rick ellis sesame street Sherlock skyway sessions st. paul tpt winter
- maxine skolnick on Meet Your New Leading Ladies: Detective Series Scott & Bailey
- corey devorak on You Could Win Tickets to ALL THE THINGS
- elizabeth hallowell on You Could Win Tickets to ALL THE THINGS
- Charlene on Lady Gaga Together with Tony Bennett on PBS!
- Linda on PBS Icons and the Outfits that Changed the World