You’re invited to the 4th annual Won’t You Be My Neighbor? Day celebration on Saturday, March 21!
Celebrate Mister Rogers and do good at the same time! Bring a canned food item (for Minnesota FoodShare) and join us for some fun, neighborly activities including:
- Meet Daniel Tiger (top of the hour 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.)
- Coloring activities and balloons*
- Watch Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood and Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood next door at Trylon Microcinema (8 a.m. – 10 a.m.)
- Storybook readings
- Photo opp with the giant cardboard trolley
- Free coffee from Peace Coffee*
- Free snacks*
*while supplies last
WHAT: 4th Annual “Won’t You Be My Neighbor?” Day
WHY: To celebrate the legacy of Mister Rogers
WHERE: Peace Coffee Wonderland Park 3262 Minnehaha Ave. S. Minneapolis, MN 55406
FREE: The event is FREE and open to the public. You’re encouraged (but not required) to bring a non-perishable food item. All items will be donated to Minnesota FoodShare to help restock MN food shelves.